JOIN OUR TEAM
Prolex Compacting Solutions is a fast-growing, family-owned business with plenty of opportunities for career growth. We firmly believe in the words of the late Zig Ziglar: “You don’t build a business. You build people, and people build the business.” We truly value our people – as well as consistent processes, technology that increases efficiencies, and deep partnerships with our customers. As a team, we strive to help our customers take the guesswork out of managing their waste/recycling equipment needs so they can focus on growing their business.
Team members enjoy benefits such as:
- medical, dental, and vision insurance
- company credit card
- cell phone
- PTO (PTO can be carried over to following year)
- PTO and holidays accrual beginning your first day
- eight (8) paid holidays
- competitive pay with bonus and overtime opportunities
- company-issued equipment as needed, such as tools, uniforms, company vehicle, etc.
Fabrication Technician qualifications include:
- MIG welding experience is required
- general hand tool knowledge, including experience with impact drills, plasma cutter, torches, etc.
- have valid driver’s license to operate company vehicle
- CDL and/or forklift experience is a plus
- ability to read electrical schematics is a plus
Our Fabrication Technicians will:
- work in the shop on used equipment, including troubleshooting, repairing and installing parts as necessary to ensure compactors and balers are fully operational
- weld and fabricate custom chutes, enclosures and safety gates out of sheet metal
- assist in repairing hydraulic, electrical and mechanical issues in the field and/or in the shop
- have a team-first mentality, striving to continuously learn and grow in skills that benefit the team and our customers
- use safety protocols and proper PPE to maintain a safe work environment, including but not limited to welding hoods, safety glasses, cut-proof gloves, reflective vests, face shields, etc.
- assist the team with installation of compactors and balers
- fabricate chutes, hoppers and enclosures out of sheet metal
- troubleshoot equipment malfunctions and perform corrective actions
Prolex Compacting Solutions team members must:
- have the ability to commit to a regular work schedule with excellent attendance, working some overtime (as needed)
- have a professional demeanor and be a high performer
- be able to work independently and as part of a team
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- be organized and detail-oriented
To apply, click the button below to fill out our form or contact us at email@example.com